The prize comprises of a trip for the winner and two (2) friends to New York, US valued at up to $22,000 (ex GST) depending on the winner’s location. The prize must be taken 4/10/2018 – 8/10/2018 inclusive.
The prize includes:
- Return economy class airfares for three (3) people from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to NY (including all airline and airport taxes);
- Return private transfers (airport/ accommodation);
- Five (5) night’s 4* accommodation (standard room (two (2) x twin share); as selected by Promoter) including daily breakfast;
- Admission for three (3) people to the Somersby Garden Party (4:00 pm – 9:00 pm) on 6/10/2018 (including finger food, Somersby cider and entertainment);
- Five (5) day New York sight-seeing pass for three (3) people; and
- AU$2,000 spending money for the winner.
Winner will be notified by telephone (winner will also be notified in writing and published on the Website after 10/08/2018). Winner must confirm availability to take the prize on the specified dates by 5:00 pm (Melbourne time) 10/09/18. In the event that a winner is unable to take the prize on the specified dates, or has not claimed the prize by 5:00 pm (Melbourne time) 10/09/18, or has not confirmed their availability to take the prize on the specified dates by 5:00 pm (Melbourne time) on 10/09/18, then the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry randomly selected at 9:00 am on 11/09/18 at the same location to distribute the prize.
All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner.
No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non refundable or transferable.
Participants must be aged 18 years+.
Winner and participants must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity prior to departure. Any alterations to confirmed details will be at the expense of the winner and will be subject to the prior written approval of the Promoter. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize.
Transport to and from departure point, visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to items of a personal nature, in-room charges, insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and participants as incurred.
A winner may be required to present his/her credit card at the time of accommodation check in.
It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.